Monday, July 23, 2007

Back from CHA, Chicago and published projects!






We had a fantastic trip to Chicago to celebrate our anniversary! I'll definitely share more over the next week or so and share some fun picts! (I came up with a totally cheesy idea for a mini album with self-portraits, and I can't wait to share some of them because they are hilarious!!!)


I also thoroughly enjoyed my first CHA experience on Friday! It was sooooo overwhelming and intimidating to be there in person and finally meet all of my online friends! I loved checking out the new product and thinking about what I want to buy!


This week will be super busy for me as my in-laws are visiting all week from Arkansas, and I'll be traveling for work on Wednesday. I'm also preparing to teach at GASC in Michigan this weekend. After this week, I hope things will slow down.


This morning I got a chance to work on some cards and I have a couple of layouts I need to do too. I can't share them yet, but here's a card that was recently published in the June issue of CARDS magazine. Also, here's my very first published item - a set of altered Heidi Swapp frames that I made about our cruise - this was in the June/July issue of Paper Trends. I was so excited to see these in print!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you...well deserved my friend! You are being tagged!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs