Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Great news and a Rusty Pickle Sneak Peek!


Yesterday was an awesome day! I got 5 projects picked up for future issues of GiftMaker magazine. I *heart* GiftMaker! It's really a fabulous mag (it used to be PaperWorks), but now focuses exclusively on handmade gifts. I was really thrilled especially because one of my projects was from the Rusty Pickle Amazing Race.


Speaking of Rusty Pickle, this is a sneak peek of the new Christmas line called Snowflakes and Mittens. Isn't it darling? I can't wait to get my hands on it! It also coordinates with the Grinch-mas line that was released a couple years ago. I'm planning a class with this line that I will be teaching on November 3rd at the Get Inspired Scrapbooking Expo in Des Moines. Stay tuned for future details! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs