Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rusty Pickle Sneak Peeks!





Here's a look at the new Rusty Pickle lines coming out for Memory Trends this week. French Market is just gorgeous...I got to work with it on the "Fall Family Fun" product kit I designed (I'll show picts of this later this week). I LOVE the looks of Chocolate Kisses and the new acrylic albums look awesome! The shapes are the same as the new chipboard albums that Rusty Pickle released at summer CHA. I can't wait to get my hands on the new albums! :)

Yesterday was a good day - got some cleaning done and had company over last night for dessert. Our small group is starting back up again and we're going to be going through a Dave Ramsey book on finances. Should be good! We also set the date for our next girl's night out! We have lots of ideas for fun things to do. The next two weeks are just jam packed full for me - I have something scheduled about every day!

Well, better get to work! I've got plenty to do here too...have women's Bible study tonight where we'll come up with a plan for the fall.

Have a great Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs