Monday, October 01, 2007

A packed weekend...



This weekend just flew by. My sister hung out with us Friday night - went to the mall for a while and got Fazoli's. Glen and I watched We are Marshall Friday night. It was sooo good...I cried through most of the movie! Saturday, I cropped all day with a group of friends at Heirlooms. I got a couple cards done for Just Let Me Scrapbook. The "Thank you" card uses products from Prima and Melissa Frances. The "thinking of you" card uses products from Dream Street, MME, Jenni Bowlin, and EK Success. We had a great time cropping and had a yummy lunch - I had chicken salad!

Sunday was church, grocery shopping, cleaning/laundry, exercising and then we got to babysit for my little 4 year old cousin last night. We watched Madagascar and Ice Age together and had popcorn. My cousin was so sweet and cuddly last night. Glen and I caught each other's eyes several times and knew what the other was thinking. In God's timing, I know we'll have a little family like this too. It just made my heart ache for a little bit.

This morning, I'm feeling behind as usual. I feel like my to-do list is longer than normal. We have a full agenda tonight so I better get moving while I can do some things this morning. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful.

    I just want you to know that your day will come. God will find his way into your home in more ways than one!!! Keep the faith because he know so much more about our future than we do.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs