Monday, February 04, 2008

A fabulous weekend!


Love me some Rusty Pickle Petit Cherub! If you haven't seen this line, it's fabulous! Why? It's for baby boy, baby girl and gender neutral - you're completely covered if you purchase this line!

I had a very productive weekend which isn't over yet for me since I don't work on Mondays, but I had plenty of time for fun too! My sister spent the weekend with me and she was a big help. We caught a matinee on Friday AND Saturday. Friday was 27 Dresses - absolutely adorable movie! I definitely want to own this one since I'm a sucker for romantic comedies! Saturday was The Bucket List - good movie but kind of depressing. I did some not-so-fun cleaning in my kitchen. Organized and cleaned out some cupboards, cleaned out the fridge, that kind of thing. I also spent a lot of time in my scrap room. I decided to completely purge and clean my room. I have kits and paper, etc. that have been sitting around and I know I'm never going to use them. My room is getting a complete overhaul! I'm going to sell lots of scrap stuff on Craig's list (hopefully) and put it all toward adoption expenses. I've got some pretty good stuff I'm selling for way cheaper than what it retails for so if you might be interested in checking out what I have, let me know! Sunday, I reluctantly watched the Super Bowl (actually I just stayed in the same room as my hubby and sister and surfed the Internet!) I wasn't feeling very well yesterday afternoon and evening so I just hung out and rested and went to bed early. Oh yeah, Jen and I also rented a couple movies (can you say movie marathon weekend?) - Waitress (which was phenomenal) and In the Land of Women (this was pretty good...it had Meg Ryan (who I love), Adam Brody (a total cutie) and Kristen Stewart (who is playing Bella in the upcoming movie, Twilight that I can't wait for). All in all, a great weekend and I actually got some things done.

Have a great Monday! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs