Friday, June 27, 2008

Yay! It's over!


Here's a fun little shabby card using the White Chocolate Bunnies line from Rusty Pickle. Love me some pink and brown!

We got through our home study just fine! I'm so glad it's over. We absolutely crashed last night! We almost went out to eat but then decided to grab some Quiznos and a movie. We vegged in front of the TV and watched Jumper (and then went to bed early). We should know of our approval in a week or so. The next step is to be working on our scrapbook and video profile and applying for grants. So we still have a ton of work to do but at least this part is fun.

Well, I need to start getting ready for work. I took yesterday off so I'm going in today. I'm looking forward to some scrap time, a date night and a birthday party for my 5-year-old cousin this weekend.

Before I forget, make sure you head over to the Upsy Daisy Designs blog to throw your name in for some Sweet Slumber goodies in honor of Amber's new baby boy!

Have a great one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs