Sunday, August 31, 2008

Some stamping


I finally have some new project photos to share as I wrapped up my Rusty Pickle projects for the month. I've been so busy with my adoption album that I haven't had much time for other paper crafting. This card uses the French Market line of patterned papers and cardstock diecuts. I also used stamps from October Afternoon and the ribbon is from Martha Stewart - love that ribbon!

We've been spending the weekend at my mom and dad's. It's been really fun to relax out here. We went fishing two different times yesterday. There are about two things I would consider tom-boyish about me: 1) I love to fish and 2) I love action movies! I only caught a couple fish but was kept busy with my sister putting the worms on and taking the fish off. She refuses to do it so I was nice and helped her...ha! We also spent some time at my grandpa and grandma's house. My grandma just moved back home yesterday from the nursing home. I'm glad she's back home but hopefully things will go okay because she can barely put weight on the leg she broke. I baked a couple of fresh peach pies before we came out so we've been enjoying those all weekend.

Anyway, we're headed back home this afternoon so I can get back to work on my album. Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs