Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekend recap

I don't have any pictures to share today but wanted to blog anyway. I spent a lot of time working on my adoption scrapbook over the weekend. I'm about half-way done with it. It's such a huge project that I get easily overwhelmed. I want the pictures to look just right and I'm taking my time with the journaling. I'm pleased how it's turning out. I'm really hoping to get it wrapped up this weekend so I can get it to the adoption agency. Once they look it over and let me know if I need to change anything, I get to duplicate it 5 more times. Luckily, I've had some friends offer to help me with it. If we set up an assembly line, it shouldn't take too long.

This weekend, we went to a BBQ, I met a friend for coffee and then went to a baby shower. We cleaned, napped, did laundry, mowed the lawn, worked out, cooked and baked. Whew! We got a lot done but also were able to relax. I LOVE weekends like that. We're going to my parent's house for a few days this weekend. I'm looking forward to some time visiting and fishing! I have some projects I need to wrap up before then.

More from me soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs