Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Cardalicious 4 & Awesome News!




Here's my card for the challenge at Cardalicious this week. We had to create a "give thanks" card. Be sure to stop by the site to see what the other designers created this week! I used some Melissa Frances papers I've been hoarding, a tag from 7gypsies, label stickers and chipboard circle from Scenic Route, and ribbon from Making Memories.



Here's my awesome news I've been itching to share...as of yesterday Glen and I are officially on the waiting list of families to adopt! Our adoption agency will start showing our family profile to birth moms which consists of our scrapbook, the video above and a one-page profile. Getting to this point has been quite the process...it took us a whole year! I feel like throwing a party so leave me a comment and I'll draw a random winner to receive a whole line of products from Rusty Pickle! You have until Friday to comment! :)

Edit...for some reason blogger is not showing comments on this post. If you click on the title on the top of this post, you should be able to comment. Thanks! :)

And two fun things today, don't forget to vote! It's such an important election! And the Twilight soundtrack was released today! Just a couple weeks to go until the movie!

Have a wonderful day! :)

16 comments:

  1. congratulations on the fantastic news! I hope that a little one comes your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!
    and huge congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! your video is great, hopefully you will have a little one t share your life with soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jill, I got goosebumps! I am so excited for you guys to get to this point!

    On another topic...I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Congratulations!! WOW, I never realized what a long hard process it was. Hope your little one comes along real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found my way here via Treasured Scrapbooking. Hope you'll be making an announcement about a new addition to your family very soon.
    Beautiful card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another one from Treasured Scrapbooks! This is awesome news! Children are such a huge blessing! They will make you have emotions you never thought possible. Good and bad, but mostly good! Can't wait til you tell us of the pitter patter of feet around your house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, the video is great, hope you get your little one soon!

    Vicki Tunell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jill - Another friend from the T.S. site. Ok, will you adopt me. I felt such emotion from your video. You two look soooo in love and it's very evident you have a LOT of fun. I have to admit I got a little teary eyed at the end. I'm a softie. All my best to you both and hope that you have a fulfilled family very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. that card is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Love your video, wishing you all the best of luck that soon you will have a little one in your home.

    Love your Card....found my way through Card-A-Licious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy for you and your dh.
    I love your cards awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG JILL - this is wonderful! I can't imagine someone not picking you.

    :)

    oh and your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to you and your husband for such great news. What a blessing you will be getting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been meaning to say congratulations and good luck! Hope to see you at a crop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was a great video. Everyone can see the love you all share. I truly hope you are blessed with a child soon.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs