Friday, July 31, 2009

After the kids go to bed...






I have been scrapping! The girls have been going to bed pretty consistently now between 8:30 and 9:00 so I have been spending some time in my scrap room. We have so many great pictures of the girls and I have really enjoyed getting back into creating layouts again. Before now, I don't think I've made a layout in over a year! And the best part is I am actually using things I already have and have been holding onto for just that "special occasion." :)

The girls turn 3 months old on Saturday...it's hard to believe it's only been 3 months since these little sweethearts have taken over our hearts and lives! I truly love every minute of being a mommy - even when I get frustrated. I look back over pictures of when the girls were newborns and it already makes me sad that they aren't that little any more. Time really does fly when you have kids.

Well, I best get moving today. We're headed out of town at noon today for a very important meeting regarding the finalization of our adoption. If you think of it, please say a prayer for safe travels...we have to go clear over to Cedar Rapids...which will be the longest we have ever traveled with the girls.

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs