Friday, February 12, 2010

Hopes


Glen and I have so many hopes and dreams for our girls. When I saw these chipboard word strips with beautiful sayings like "expect miracles", "let your wings unfold", "embrace the journey" and "be brave," I knew they would be perfect on a page. I combined bits and pieces of the new Melody Ross lines (Artsy Urban and Homespun Chic) by GCD Studios. I am absolutely in love with the dress pattern paper...so CUTE! I pleated and then stitched the black and white floral patterned paper and hand drew the pink scallops at the top of the patterned paper block. The chipboard words strips are separated by Melissa Frances rhinestones. The girls were just 3 weeks old when we took these pictures. I can't believe how different they look now. They were such skinny babies....at around 5 1/2 lbs. You would never know it by looking at them now - HA! 








My sister is visiting us today so I'm hoping to get some photos edited for new pages to create. I have several ideas in mind and can't wait to get to work. I got the new NoelMignon.com Seaside Cottage kit in the mail yesterday. It's the most beautiful kit full of soft, pretty pastel colors that would make sweet baby layouts. 

Have a fabulous weekend enjoying the ones you love most! :)

7 comments:

  1. how super sweet!!! love all the details!


    happy valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jill... look at that precious photo and what a beautiful layout you created to showcase it! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww,...that is so sweet! Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are always beautiful! The babies are so precious. Just peeked at the babies 6 months layout, just beautiful. What a wonderful way to preserve each month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is always so so stunning and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what cutie patooties!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jill! This is adorable!!!! I LOVE how you used those words to frame your page! Just wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs