Tuesday, April 06, 2010

No. 5 & GCD Studios

Today's layout uses the lovely "Sonoma County" kit at NoelMignon.com. Every year, I create a new layout for our anniversary album. It's so fun to look back at the pictures and see how we celebrated our anniversary. We'll be celebrating 7 years in July so I was behind a couple years and needed to get caught up. The patterned paper in this layout is Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paislee and Jillibean Soup. The "No. 5" for my title came from the Jillibean Soup paper. The stickers are Crate Paper, burlap flower is Prima, the cork button from Pink Paislee and the brad is My Mind's Eye. I love the cork buttons by Pink Paislee. I think I need to get some more of them from their other collections. I also used a little snippet of a paper doily. 





Be sure to head over to the GCD Studios blog and sign up for our newsletter and become a google follower. We're giving away the Ava collection - which is gorgeous (love those blues, greens and yellows).



Speaking of GCD Studios, I've been hard at work on my April projects that I will be able to share with you later this month. I'm finding the collections incredibly easy to work with...they mesh with my style so well.

I hope you all had a great Easter with your families. We really enjoyed the girls' first Easter. I LOVED getting them all dressed up in beautiful dresses. We got some great photos that I can't wait to scrap.

More to come later this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs