Thursday, June 17, 2010

St. Pete Beach ~ Up the Street June Kit~

I have another layout to share today using Up the Street's June kit. This kit was perfect for beach photos! Almost all of the patterned paper is The Girls' Paperie "On Holiday" collection minus the brown and cream I used on the sun by Webster's Pages. These are photos from our trip to Florida two years ago and my, do I miss the beach!!!!


The add-on kit that is now sold out how the coolest birch wood veneer in it by Creative Imaginations. It's thin enough that I actually used my Circut to cut out the sun and then sprayed it with yellow Shimmerz. I cut and punched various sizes of circles and layered them with a Basic Grey brad. 



I also punched circles with my Martha Stewart starburst punch, cut them in half and then used them along the photos on the bottom of my layout.


Here's a look at my journaling, part of the title and a little paper collage at the top of the layout. 


That's all for today. We did sneak in a dinner date last night that was fantastic (left-overs for lunch today, yum!) 

Have a good one! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this page Jill! It has such a fabulous design and feel to it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs