Monday, October 11, 2010

GCD Studios Theme:: Fall & Halloween Tags

This month, the design team worked with the ChipArt tags to create a fall tag and a halloween tag. I kept with my usual shabby chic style and had fun working with GCD Studios products that aren't typically for fall or Halloween.


Here are my two tags....


For the fall tag, I used patterned paper from the Independence collection...the elegant, rich colors are perfect for fall. The bird transparency, brad and clip are from the Artsy Urban collection. 


I also used lace trim and a rub-on from Melissa Frances, My Mind's Eye rhinestone and EK Success punch. 


For my Halloween tag, I used patterned paper from the new Christmas Sleigh collection and from Artsy Urban. The chipboard window is part of the ChipArt frame collection and I painted it with white paint for a shabby look. I used a bird stamp from the ChipArt tool on a chipboard circle that I then painted with orange paint and used black Stickles to highlight the bird. The border is from the Artsy Urban collection. 


The rub-ons are by Melissa Frances and the ribbon is from Michael's. 


Until next time,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs