Thursday, December 30, 2010

What a Christmas!

Our Christmas this year wasn't exactly the idyllic one I had in mind. Glen and I spent many sleepless nights last week taking care of two very feverish and sick little girls. We even had an ambulance ride in the middle of the night for a very, very high fever. So far, everything has been viral but I think we're headed back to the doctor again today as I've got one with a fever again this morning. Sigh. Glen also has this nasty virus and yesterday I finally felt it coming on. This has been one of our worst rounds of illness yet. I have a bunch of projects I need to be working on (of course) right now and have yet to get out the rest of our Christmas cards. But, that's okay....it will all happen in time. I'm happy to be able to comfort my little girls even if it results in testing my patience at times. :)

But, I wanted to pop on here and share with you a project that I created for both my parents and in-laws for Christmas using a 7gypsies printer's tray and the "Hollywood Vogue" collection by Webster's Pages. The grey, plum, lavender and green in this collection matched our family pictures this fall perfectly. I love Webster's gorgeous trims and alphabet stickers too! I also used some embellishments by Pink Paislee (cork, chipboard alphabet, frame, artisan tape), Martha Stewart (doily die-cut), Melissa Frances (pearls), Prima (flower), and Jenni Bowlin (label stickers). 


Here are a few close-ups of my project....







Hope you enjoy the last few days of 2010! Please, please pray for good health for us right now - we need it!

I'll be back soon...I want to share some of my favorite projects of 2010! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs