Monday, February 14, 2011

Lovey-dovey Card Inspiration!

Happy Valentine's Day, friends! Today I have some sweet and simple card inspiration to share with you using the "Truly Scrumptious" kit from Noel Mignon. I created these cards for the crop we had last week.

First, here are a couple whimsical cards...



And then a couple shabby chic cards...



We have spent the last week nursing a couple little girls back to good health (I hope). Another round of fevers and respiratory junk. Yuck! I was reading a friend's blog (she's also a mama to twins - little boys though) and she was listing all their illnesses they have had this winter. I laughed because I could have written her post. We have had SOMETHING, some type of bug every week for the last EIGHT WEEKS! Yes, my friends, 8 weeks! We have had influenza A, pneumonia, ear infections, the stomach flu, etc. I can't count on both my hands the number of times we have been to the doctor. I am so ready to be done with winter and with yucky sick germs! 

I've been feeling very weary lately. I'm so thankful my mom, dad and sister came to watch the girls Friday night so we could go to the couple's conference at our church. It was a much needed night out and a good time with friends and with each other. I've loved being able to snuggle with my girls and comforting them when they are sick but I miss being able to go ANYWHERE! :)

Anyway, just had to vent a little bit today. I'm thankful for a bright, sunny, warmer day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs