Thursday, September 01, 2011

Noel Mignon Challenge: Summer

Good morning! Today I have a new layout for the Noel Mignon challenge blog using "The Bee's Knees" kit. I have about a million photos from this summer so I decided to just focus on one activity that we did a lot of - swimming! My girls love the water and Nora surprised the heck out of us a couple weeks ago when she took off "swimming" across the splash pool. She was on her belly moving her arms and legs traveling across the pool...maybe it's time for lessons!? I created a polaroid effect just by simple cropping of my photos and ran a 70s vintage action on them in Photoshop to better match the colors of my patterned papers. 

'

I love mixing and matching alphabet stickers to create fun titles. 


This was a fun section to piece together...lots of patterned paper and an Elle's Studio die-cut.


Here I layered together a couple Sassafras stickers and a punched scalloped circle from patterned paper by GCD Studios. 


I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of my Echo Park projects for Emma's Paperie. 

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA so cute! I love the pics and the LO is just fabulous! Great textures and the colors...wowie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I really like the layering. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs