Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pebbles, Inc.: Grateful for this Moment

As I've shared before this is National Adoption Month so I knew that for "I'm Grateful" week over on the Pebbles blog that I needed to share more about the gift that I'm most thankful for - my two beautiful daughters through the gift of adoption! While not a perfect photo, this is the only one we have of Glen and me together on the day we got to meet our twin girls for the very first time.
 

I love the new kraft gift tags from the "With Love" collection and played off the hearts by masking and misting hearts on my cardstock and then carrying that theme through with a "New Addition" layered heart embellishment and "With Love" Heart Candy Dots.



A complete supply list is available here.

I finally got to go see Breaking Dawn yesterday afternoon and LOVED it. It was definitely the best movie yet. I'm going to see it again tonight with my mom and sisters and might sneak away by myself again sometime next week!

I'll have a Thanksgiving post to share with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs