Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Soak Up the Sun

Hello friends! I'm slowly getting back to normal around here. The girls' birthday party and our garage sale last weekend just took the life out of me. I am finally feeling recovered! And I'm getting back to my normal creating time and getting my house back in order. I'm happy to be doing so because we have a lot of fun summer activities to look forward to!

I have a couple projects to share for you today that I created for Emma's Paperie. The first is a layout inspired by a song that I created using the beautiful "Pretty in Pink" collection by Glitz Designs. I am absolutely in love with this collection! I created the background by piecing together patterned paper and Glitz paper layers. The song I chose was "Soak up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow.


I layered the middle photo with a postcard sticker and patterned paper punched border and vellum for texture.


The trim is from the Dear Lizzy collection b American Crafts. 



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

For my second project today, I want to share a card I created using the sketch at Emma's Paperie and the same "Pretty in Pink" collection by Glitz Designs. 


I layered punched hexagons (just picked up the hexagon punch by Creative Memories).


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Well, I'm off to start my day!

Have a beautiful day! It's perfect weather here! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:01 PM

    Beautiful layout and the card is fab!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs