Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Webster's Pages: Day Out with Thomas

Good morning, friends! Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes for my girls! I ended up taking a spontaneous trip to the zoo with the girls yesterday and then we went to Chili's for supper when daddy got home from work. Fun, fun, fun!

This week at Webster's Pages, we're blog hopping with Scrapbook Adhesives. I worked with their adhesives for my two-page laying using the "Game On" collection. As soon as I saw the trains, I knew that I would be documenting our trip to visit Thomas the Train last fall. We went with Grandpa and Grandma Nissen and had so much fun even though it was a dreary day! Both of my girls are obsessed with Thomas these days!




I used Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares behind the stars and a little Crafty Power Tape behind the flowers. 


For all my photos, I used the Click 'n Stick Mounting Squares.


I just love creating two-page layouts when I have a lot of photos to tell a story!

Have a great day and be sure to check out Diana and Emma's layouts on the Webster's Pages blog today as well!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs