Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Webster's Pages: Girl Land Paper Dolls

Last week on the Webster's Pages blog, many projects were shared to do crafting with your kids. I created a paper doll for each of the girls using the brand new "Girl Land" collection. I had a couple of chipboard pages leftover from the mini albums I made them so I used those as the base for the dolls.



Here are the girls checking out their dolls....

Paper_Dolls_1_web


I cut the clothing out for them, adding bits of "Girl Land" embellishments... (aren't those trims fabulous?!)

Paper_Dolls_7_web


I used Trims, Tutu Trim, Storyteller Alphas, Dazzle-Me Gems and Netting all to make these little girls come to life.

Paper_Dolls_8_web


I also added cardstock tabs to the clothes so the girls could easily dress their dolls.




Paper_Dolls_2_web



The dolls were so simple to make but the girls have had lots of fun playing with them. Older kids could help cut out and design their own clothes.

Paper_Dolls_5_web


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend and took time to remember what it was all about. I am so thankful for the freedoms we have in this country! We went on our first little vacation as a family - it was the first time we stayed in a hotel with the girls and it went great! We went to the Omaha Zoo and Children's Museum and the girls had a ball playing in the waterpark at our hotel. But, we seemed to come home with a nasty respiratory bug and 3 out of 4 of us have it. I have a feeling I'm next! I've been busy taking care of my 3 sickies but I have plenty of projects to share with you this week. Also, please check out my post below for items that I have for sale. I'm cleaning out! :)

Have a beautiful day! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs