Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Webster's Pages: Meant to Be Shared

Good morning! Today I am so excited to share with you a layout that features the brand new mid-season release from Webster's Pages called "Best Friends." There are so many things I love about this collection - the colors, the transparencies, the cameos, the stickers...it's all just so beautiful! My layout is on the Webster's Pages blog as well today and I'm also over there answering some questions about friendship.

One of the things I most enjoy about having twins is watching their relationship as friends develop. Having a built-in buddy instantly teaches them about one of the hardest moments as a toddler = sharing! They are pretty used to having to share and it's so sweet when we witness them sharing on their own. We went out for ice cream recently and the girls shared a hot fudge sundae. I, myself, actually prefer to share ice cream with someone so I don't gobble it down myself! ;)


The patterns under my instagram photo are actually Polaroids (I can't wait to work with the Polaroid patterned paper some more!) but I filled them in with other patterned papers.


Isn't that floral cameo so pretty? And the possibilities with the transparency overlays are just endless - I used just two words and there are so many to choose from.


Thanks for stopping by today! We actually made it to the pumpkin patch yesterday! It was absolutely beautiful weather and the girls (and their grandparents) enjoyed it so much. I can't wait to look at all the photos we took.

Have a great day! It's supposed to be quite a bit colder and rainy today so I'm not sure what all we will be up to as the day progresses.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the colours in this collection! Such a gorgeous page!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs