Monday, January 21, 2013

Webster's Pages: Ready, Set, Go!

Good morning! So, what do you all think of the little blog make-over I gave this place over the weekend? I'm still working on adding blog links on the side but I'm pretty happy with the new look. Love the clean and simple design and pretty colors. So me! I used one of the self-install templates here.

Today I have a clean and simple layout to share with you using the New Beginnings collection from Webster's Pages. I love the pretty, spring colors in this collection - perfect for these photos of our annual Easter egg hunt in our backyard.



Brandin includes various characters on the alphabet sticker sheets and the little flowers were on a set from while ago. Love these between each word in the title!


I also used a transparency from the Sweet Notes collection by Allison Kreft to hold my collage of wallet size photos. The little date stamp is a Dear Lizzy one.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Monday! :)

1 comment:

  1. love your new blog look! great layouts too :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs