Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Shimelle: Just a Little Bit Shy

Good morning! Today I have a layout and tutorial to share that I created for Shimelle.com. I was so excited to be asked by Shimelle to put together a scrapbooking tutorial for her readers and decided to do one of my favorite techniques - stamping on vellum. I created this layout of our visit to the Easter Bunny last year using the brand new Amy Tangerine "Yes, Please" collection from American Crafts.

 

Here's a close-up of some of the details on my layout. The doily stamps are all My Mind's Eye and the Polaroid style stamp (with the polka dots) is one from Paper Trey Ink. 

Please go to Shimelle's site if you want to see my tutorial of how I stamped on vellum

So, we are very much in the middle of a massive snowstorm. It has been snowing since yesterday morning and only stopped for about an hour yesterday. I think we have about 10 inches this time. We were able to go outside and play yesterday for awhile and built a snowman. I think our weather forecasters messed up because last week we only had 4 inches and were supposed to have 10. And this time we were only going to have 2 inches. Right. Oh well, I have actually been enjoying our snow days but I'm hoping they are the last ones we will see until next winter! Bring on spring! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jill! The bright colours are so girly and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my what an adorable page!! So perfect for SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors on this layout are just perfect for an Easter layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this LO is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bright colors on this--GREAT page!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs