Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Rare Night Out

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share for the color challenge at Emma's Paperie. I used the new Maggie Holmes collection for this layout. I don't usually scrapbook about myself - my layouts are about my family and a lot of times my relationship with the girls or Glen. I am in a lot of the photos I use but I decided that I needed to include a little more about who I am in my scrapbooks. I journal a lot so I know the girls "hear" my voice in my pages but they might not know a lot about me as a person. I decided to scrapbook this instagram photo of me all dressed up last fall when going to a wedding. It's very rare that I get to wear a dress so I love any opportunity I have to be all girly. :)


And I pulled out some of my favorite girly details in this collection - the florals, pink, doilies, etc.


I added a little glitz and glamor with the glitter and sequins. I love the little resin floral hair clips.


And a sweet, girly bow is the perfect embellishment!


For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

2 comments:

  1. lovely combo of colors--GREAT layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! LOVE that you are in the layout!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs