Monday, April 22, 2013

Simple Stories: Pretty Easter Dresses

Good morning! This week, Simple Stories is teaming up with Petaloo for a blog hop. I am hosting day 1 on the Simple Stories blog and I would love it if you stop by!

Today I am sharing a layout using the Vintage Bliss collection and some gorgeous Petaloo flowers and pins. The girls wore beautiful girly dresses for Easter this year and the Vintage Bliss collection was perfect for highlighting their Easter photo shoot.

Pretty_Easter_Dresses_SS
Here I cut a butterfly from patterned paper and then used a Teal Mini Daisy by Petaloo and Beaded Hat Pin to embellish.

Pretty_Easter_Dresses_SSdetails1
I love those sweet little Mini Daisies and here I added one of the green leaves in the package. You'll also notice that I cut apart one of the Sn@p die-cut pages here to use as a design element.

Pretty_Easter_Dresses_SSdetails2
And here I used another Mini Daisy with a pink Dahlia to highlight the two smaller photos. I placed the flowers around the page in a visual triangle. In the bottom left corner of this photo, I also embellished my journaling sticker with one of the Beaded Hat Pins.

Pretty_Easter_Dresses_SSdetails3 
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you all had a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Perfect collection to match those adorable dresses!! I cannot get over how cute your girls are!! What a pretty page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is bEAUTIFUL! LOVE how the flowers and butterfly pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs