Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Scrapbook Circle: Living History Farms

Good morning! For my two-page layout this month from the Scrapbook Circle June kit, I used the printable a second time (something I definitely love about this exclusive). An annual event for us in the fall is to visit Living History Farms. Our visit last fall focused on the three locations that we had to hike to and I printed a variety of sizes of photos - two 4x6s for the left-hand page and 7 2x3s (wallet size) for the right-hand page).

Living_History_farms2012

This time I just cut out the 4-piece block from the printable and left it as is. I machine stitched along the edges and added journaling details and a Scrapbook Circle exclusive flair.

Living_History_farms_details3

Loving the embellishments this month - the envelopes add a lot of texture and the rub-ons are a fun pop of color.

Living_History_farms_details2

And as always, I love to mix and match alphabets to make a fun title!

Living_History_farms_details1

So for the past 7 days, I have been experiencing vertigo and it has been one of the most awful things I have ever had. I recently had a middle ear infection and it moved into my inner ear. I went to the doctor last Friday and tried a few things over the weekend to no relief. I'm going to see an ENT Friday to hopefully get this all figured out. Yesterday I went to see a chiropractor about it and I'm hoping that will help as well. I have not been able to drive or do much at all at home so I am praying and hoping for this to resolve SOON! I would appreciate your prayers that I am soon feeling better!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great double page layout! Looks like a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and saying a prayer for relief. Great layout. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs