Monday, September 16, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Yummy Marshmellows

Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend. We got home late last night after spending the past couple days at my parent's house. Our family celebrated my grandma's 90th birthday with a huge party yesterday and it was a great time! We had family come from far away and lots of neighbors and friends were there. 

I am waaaaay behind in sharing recent projects from Emma's Paperie so today here is a layout that was for a color challenge. I used the Pebbles Lakeside collection to create this layout about us roasting marshmallows for the first time. Unfortunately, my girls can't have s'mores with their allergies (graham crackers are a no-no) but they can still enjoy gooey, warm marshmallows! :)


The alphabet stickers are American Crafts. 


I also used a Pink Paislee frame for the square photo. I don't know what happened when I photographed this layout but in real life, the photos are much clearer. 


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

I have a project for Webster's Pages to share this week, more for Emma's Paperie and I still need to share my layout with the September Gossamer Blue kit. A lot coming up!

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs