Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Gossamer Blue: Bible Buddies Awards Night

Good morning! Today I have another layout to share using the October Gossamer Blue kits. This one celebrates the first year of the girls completing Bible Buddies as part of our church's Awanas program. It was sooooo good for them to be part of this program last year. They were great at memorizing verses (M&M's helped sometimes - ha!) and they loved spending time with their friends each week learning about Jesus. Their volunteer teachers were pretty great too and it was a good experience to learn about taking directions and listening from someone other than mom and dad. And my dramatic, excited girls seemed to lead music time each week with a rousing round of the ABCs (I'm not sure if this is still happening this year or not). :) At any rate, I just had to document their awards night last spring.


I kept a lot of the focus on the larger photo of their group onstage and embellished with a few sticker from Glitz Design and a mix and match of alphabet stickers. 


I used one of the 4x6 exclusive Gossamer Blue cards, Crate Paper transparency frame and Elle's Studio frame for the other photos.

 
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm working on some cleaning (trying my Motivated Moms planner again to keep myself on task - I buy this every year and get on top of things every now and then - ha!), sending some paperwork off for a couple of magazine projects and then shopping early at a local consignment sale. Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs