Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Simple Stories: Our Morning Routine

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share using the brand new Daily Grind collection from Simple Stories. I love how easy it is to capture everyday moments with this collection. I was inspired to scrapbook about our morning routine. My daughters are 4 years old and I know that our morning routine has varied greatly over the past 4 years. It certainly doesn't look the same as when they were babies or even 2 years old. So I snapped a couple of photos - I like to get up before them and have a little coffee, check my e-mail and a few blogs and read/pray a little a bit. When they get up, I make their breakfast and we get the day going.


I used a couple of 4x6 cards as photo mats and they make it look like I went to a lot of work to put them together. I added a few stickers and my alphabet sticker title. I love the new die-cuts in this collection and I used one of them for my journaing. 



Finally, I cut out a "days of the week" section from patterned paper and adhered it to the bottom of my layout. Perfect for a layout about the everyday! 


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to capture part of your day with this collection.

3 comments:

  1. Precious photos! Love the stitching over the title---looks like a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have captured an ordinary moment to scrap...I love your layout x

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs