Friday, December 20, 2013

Gossamer Blue: Magical Night

Happy Friday! I can't believe Christmas is just days away. Are you ready?! I pretty much am - just need to do some cleaning and wrapping and I'm ready to go. I took a very low key approach this year and I definitely enjoyed the month more and didn't find it very stressful. It's an approach I am taking in other areas of my life (more on that later). 

Today I have a Christmas layout to share that I created with the themed add-on kits from Gossamer Blue. We have a tradition we started a couple of years ago where we make reindeer food (oatmeal with glitter to help the reindeer fly) and then spread it on our front lawn for the reindeer on Christmas Eve. The girls talk about doing this for days afterwards. This was our fun last year.


The "Joy" ornament was cut using the cut files from the December Memories kit from Gossamer Blue. I used some tags from Chic Tags and the reindeer is a Glitz Design die-cut. 



I'm looking forward to creating more reindeer food this year! 

Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with my two-page layout this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs