Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Simple Stories: Gingerbread Joy

Today I have a festive layout to share with Simple Stories' December Documented collection. The girls created a gingerbread house with my mom and me last year and I had not yet documented our time together. I found a fun circle cut in the Silhouette online store and cut it out with a sheet of green patterned paper from the Simple Basics collection. Then I went to town embellishing!


I decorated the circle cut with a combination of patterned paper circles, stickers, brads and sequins. I also added a few splashes of green mist for extra color.


The 6x6 paper pads are not just for card-making! Here I used the bingo sheet to add patterned paper behind my main photo.



And while this is my last blog post for Simple Stories, I will definitely still be creating with their products (although not in an official capacity). I have loved being part of their family for the past two years and watching their exciting growth in the industry. It's been on my heart the past few months that I need to cut back on designing and have a better balance of how I spend my time. The end of the year seemed to be the best place to start.

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs