Friday, January 31, 2014

American Crafts: Snow Much Fun

Good morning! Today I have a couple of new projects to share for American Crafts using their brand new, just released collections. The first is a layout using the Amy Tangerine Plus One collection. I love the combination of bold and subtle patterns in this one and the bright colors are fun! Our girls received new sleds from Santa for Christmas and we were able to try them out right away. We have some very small sledding hills just in our backyard that are perfect for toddlers!


I used my Cameo to cut out the snowflakes from several of the water-colored patterned papers.


I used a stitching template to make the teal circle and punched a circle and embellished with a brad.


The frame was cut out using a new thin metal die - these are new to the American Crafts family and a great addition! I have a Big Shot for dies.


I also created this month with the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection and made this sweet little "never grow up" card. 


The puffy heart stickers are a favorite embellishment!


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be part of a blog hop on Monday for Gossamer Blue so be sure to stop by then. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I adore your layout! Those colors look amazing together! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs