Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Love Notes

Good morning! Today I have another layout to share with the March Gossamer Blue kits. I created this one of the girls working on their valentines for their preschool class.

Gossamer Blue kits have so many great embellishments - sticky notes, brads, tags, enamel hearts, wood veneer, stickers. I just love putting together my layouts with so many options.


I love that heart wood veneer card from Webster's Pages! 


On this layout, I used several of the exclusive Life Pages 3x4 and 4x6 cards - just another way to show you that these cards can be used on your scrapbook pages if you don't do pocket scrapbooking.


Thanks for visiting today! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs