Monday, August 25, 2014

35 Items I No Longer Buy Since Using Essential Oils!

Recently I wrote about my love of essential oils and how they have changed the health of my family dramatically! From allergies to asthma to anxiety to headaches/migraines to colds and flu, we use oils for just about everything in our house.


 
I do get a lot of questions about what essential oils cost and while it is a little bit of an investment in the beginning, I thought it would awesome to point out the products I no longer buy because I am using essential oils in my household. No matter what the issue, I always recommend Young Living's premium starter kit. It's the best way to get the biggest bang for your buck, so to speak. You get 11 different oils plus a home diffuser and it's the greatest way to try out a variety of oils. When I first got my kit, I didn't think I would be using all of the oils in it but I found out quickly I was wrong! I have used up every single oil and then some! ;)

So let's get right onto that list of what I no longer buy, shall we?
  • Acne remedies
  • Insect bite remedies
  • Allergy meds
  • Sleep meds
  • Some skin care - cleansers and moisturizers
  • Antacids
  • Antibiotic ointment
  • Cold meds
  • Cough meds
  • Fabric softeners
  • Bug spray/repellant
  • Scented candles
  • Body scrubs
  • Sunburn reliever
  • Sports pain cream
  • Sore throat spray
  • Cough drops
  • Perfume
  • Pain relievers
  • Anxiety meds
  • Scented lotions
  • Fever reducers
  • Goo-Gone type products
  • Coffee/energy drinks
  • Bathroom cleaner
  • Disinfecting wipes
  • Air freshener
  • Hand soap
  • Anti-nausea meds
  • Motion sickness meds
  • Diarrhea meds
  • Constipation meds
  • PMS meds
  • Floor cleaner
  • Disinfecting spray 
Folks, we are saving a significant amount of money here! It's actually been a money saver for us instead of the other way around. Also, our prescriptions and doctor co-pays have significantly been reduced because we are being more preventative with how we handle health issues. That being said, we will definitely go to the doctor if it is needed but our natural alternatives have already made a difference for us. You know what else I find exciting? Young Living essential oils are not just available in the United States - they are available ALL OVER THE WORLD. I know I have a lot of international friends that stop by to read here every now and then so I would love to help you get started too!




How to get your hands on the Premium Starter Kit:

1. Click over to the sign-up page: https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=1581200&enrollerid=1581200

2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member” (this secures you the 24% off discount on all future orders).

3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.  If they aren’t, fill in 1581200 in both spots.

4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone, and you’re not obligated to sell anything EVER).

5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils (and make sure you keep that information handy!)

6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. I recommend either the Premium Starter Kit with the home diffuser for $150 or the Premium Starter Kit with the Aroma Diffuser, which is $160. 

7. It will ask if you want to sign up for the Essential Rewards program. I recommend saying no to this for now - there are some great benefits but we can chat about these later! :)
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.

9. Be sure to CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Some folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.

10. Wait and be excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs